Correct spelling for FOI
We think the word foi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foi
- fbi And did the FBI man have any pictures with him at all, or not?
- fob The Colonel consulted his watch, whose heavy gold case still showed the marks of a providential interference with a bullet destined for its owner, and replaced it with some difficulty and shortness of breath in his fob.
- foe The allies, having worn down the foe, planned a daring move.
- fog All young mushrooms that "fog off" should be gathered up clean.
- foil "Should angry Fate those wishes foil, Then let me seek Galesus, sweet To skin-clad sheep, and that rich soil, The Spartan's seat.
- fop A writer who makes this mistake is like a fop who spends his little mind in adorning his person.
- fox He had passed under the bridge to look at me from the other side, as a fox invariably does if you keep still enough.
- fri Pan. Do you never commit dry-bobs or flashes in the pan? Fri. None.
- poi "Soleva la lancia D'Achille e del suo padre esser cagione Prima di triste e poi di buona mancia,"
- FOO "You allee same fool," commented Foo Sen imperturbably, as he clapped his hands.
- FOL Gospel: XVII, 10-12 Sources: Saniyuttaka Nikaya, vol. iii, fol. sa, quoted by OldG, p. 364; OldE, p. 339 Parallelisms: -
- MOI C'est a moi-Ceci s'expliquera, sans doute.
- OI "'T is he, Oi make shure," acknowledged the woman, as she nevertheless set her apron straight and smoothed her hair.
- FYI It aired on the network until 2006 when it was moved to A&Es Biography Channel (now known as FYI) where it aired until 2013.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of