How to spell FOIEGN correctly?
We think the word foiegn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell foiegn correctly
- deign He will not deign to meddle with the interior of the Indians and Chinese!
- fain Yes, madam, fain indeed would I forget there is such a person as Frank Henley!
- feign Your Excellency cannot feign ignorance of public gossip."
- fen Almost the last remnant of the primeval fenland of East Anglia, called Wicken Fen, has been acquired by the Trust, and also Burwell Fen, the home of many rare insects and plants.
- fern Within it, in a bed of fern, lay a May-doll among a few birds' eggs-a poor wooden thing in a single garment of pink calico.
- fiend The moment that I felt myself threatened by the fiend Ennui I used to tell Mrs. Titwing, who was in the habit of calling you her baby, to bring you into the studio, and at once the fiend fled.
- fig Possibly the custom is connected with the withering of the barren fig-tree.
- fin Il ne demeure pas trop qui vient a la fin.
- finn All this Mrs. Finn repeated to the Duke as closely as she could, and then of course the father was obliged to speak to his daughter.
- fling In the meantime the little girl, who proved to be no other than the king's ward, Alftruda, had watched with fascinated eyes first the approach of the monster, and then, as she crouched in terror, its sudden slaughter; and now she summoned up courage to run to Hereward, who had always been kind to the pretty child, and to fling herself into his arms.
- foe If he wished to attack in force, his movement was timed too late in the day safely to effect a lodgment in a large city held by a resolute foe.
- fog The Grandhaven had been running through fog-banks ever since she left Plymouth in the grey of a November afternoon.
- fogey All that was eminent in European surgery addressed him in the person of that harmless and unassuming fogey whose hands had been inside the bodies of hundreds of living men; but the lily-white corpse of an obscure country-girl chilled the interest of discourse with such a king of operators.
- foiling He announced, therefore, that he was ready to mount a horse and invest Gorek with his care; afterwards he quieted the ladies with the assurances that the manifestations which had so alarmed them were transient; that in Rzeslewo, it was temporarily the same, but that undoubtedly within a short time means of foiling that evil would be found.
- foreign Who's the foreign gentleman he's bringing?
- forge I forge as they could not forge: that was my real crime.
- going No; Alix is going to speak to him about it.
- oven Cut it away and cast it into the oven of oblivion.
- reign He commenced his reign in the year A.D. 270, and reigned forty years and died at the age of one hundred and ten.
- Doing Do you know what he is doing now?
- Fie But when he got seriously angry with them, they began to sulk, and said, " Fie, we won't speak to you any more."
- feigns He by no means feigns the good feeling that he professes, nor is there anything affected in the frankness of his conversation; and it is this that makes him so fascinating.
List of 58 words made from the word foiegn
4 letter words made from foiegn:
Misspelling of the day