Correct spelling for FOLKD
We think the word folkd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for folkd
- flood Half an hour after my adventure I was watching the dawn flood the sky from the little garden at the back of the cottage.
- foaled The steeple-chaser isn't foaled that would carry him round that course.
- foiled But now it seemed that their tactics were foiled.
- fold Write to me again and then we shall have tied our friendship with a three-fold letter.
- folded He drew a folded piece of paper from his pocket, and touched it lightly with his finger.
- folk As the folk had waited and made way for him in the church, so they waited and made way outside.
- folks Show the folks what real clothes look like.
- folksy One of the fo'mast hands-hired girls, I mean-went aloft to fetch Mrs. Holden, and when Grace came down she was just as nice and folksy and glad to see us as a body could be.
- forked Out on the plain the trail forked, the left hand leading via Fort Bridges and Salt Lake City, while the right hand led over what is known as Sublett's Cut-off.
- fouled On the evening of the 14th, when the span was more than three-quarters finished, a lower chord section fouled as it was lifted, and two loading- beams at the top of the traveler snapped.
- Filed And held to a proud sedateness by their tiny riders, the contenders in the derby filed through the paddock-gate.
- Flaked Other desirable and unobjectionable additions to beverages are flaked nuts or bananas mashed to a liquid.
- Fled The latter, who knew he was no match for the angry bully, turned and fled.
- Flocked The blinded people flocked to the new parish church to attend the first service, which they called "Protestant."
- Fooled Well, I ain't the first chap that's been fooled by a pretty woman; that's one comfort, anyhow.
- Floyd So, when Squire Floyd tendered his proportion of the young man's salary to his neighbor, the Judge declined receiving it.
- boodies Nineteenth-century colonists killed boodies, considering them a destructive garden pest.
5 words made from the letters folkd
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will