Correct spelling for FOLLOED
We think the word folloed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for folloed
- failed His eyes had failed for a second or two.
- felled Joan Dewsbury walked on a few steps further in silence; then, setting the heavy basket down on the trunk of a felled tree, 'No, Mary,' she said, 'in truth we must not linger; but we may rest a few moments.
- filled I have filled one note-book, but I am not sure I remember half.
- fillet And fell Ampycus; Ceres' sacred priest, His temples with a snow-white fillet bound.
- flood I suppose it's talking to those wicked old fellows who lived before the flood, or some such time.
- foaled Handled every day since she was foaled, 'n' never had a cross word.
- foiled He made the attempt, was foiled; renewed it, and succeeded.
- fold If, therefore, the distance be increased sixty-fold, the time must also be increased sixty-fold, if the space fallen through is to remain the same.
- folded Already, though she had only just begun, he was miles away from the loving mood in which he folded her in his arms and called her his little sheep.
- folder To browse the contents of a folder, select it from the menu.
- follow Peter was about to follow him back into the shop when suddenly the man shook his head.
- follower M. Manzoni, her old follower, who gave me all this information, accompanied her in order to bear witness of her good conduct before M. Querini.
- fouled They're both fouled, and we can't budge.
62 words made from the letters folloed
4 letter words made from folloed:
5 letter words made from folloed:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied