Correct spelling for FOLLOEW
We think the word folloew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for folloew
- fallow There was three-way rotation of wheat or rye, oats or barley, and fallow land.
- feller "Of course not," Skip replied quickly, "but we've had such a good time that a feller can't help feelin' sorry you've got to go."
- fellow "You're wrong, old fellow.
- filler With soft woods you first apply a stain, then apply a liquid filler or shellac, according to the quality of work to be done.
- floe Bobby was not given to vain regrets and needless worry, as we have seen, but nevertheless he could not keep his mind from the possible fate of himself and Jimmy, and think as he would he could conceive of no possible means of their escape, save in the possibility of the floe coming again in contact with land.
- flow My blood outcasts them from its joyous flow."
- folio This would direct you to a reference to Bacon, although not so perfectly as the final arrangement in the folio of 1623. Proceeding with the other lines in the page, we read:- "Quis quis, thou consonant?"
- Flew The gardener, who was always in the house about supper-time, flew to the town for post-horses.
- Foley What would this young girl Mees Foley have done if you had not been here?"
43 words made from the letters folloew
5 letter words made from folloew:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes