Correct spelling for FOME
We think the word fome is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fome
- come "I didn't come to look for him.
- foe "You missed a friend, you know; or you missed a foe, or you wouldn't have come here, you know.
- fore On the 28th, at eight o'clock in the morning, we wore, and stood again to the S.W. till noon, when we were obliged to lie-to under the fore-sail.
- fume This wonder-working effect proceeds from the extraordinary clearness of the atmosphere, and the absence of sea-coal fume.
- home He could run to Noppawan Piggy's home.
- lome West African Development Bank (WADB) note-also known as Banque Ouest-Africaine de Developpement (BOAD); is a financial institution of WAEMU address-68 av de la Liberation, BP 1172, Lome, Togo telephone- 21 59 06, 21 42 44, 21 01 13 FAX- 21 52 67, 21 72 69 established-14 November 1973 aim-to promote regional economic development and integration members-(7) Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- nome Dissipation used to reign here supreme as it does to-day at Nome, but the Canadian authorities have now placed a heavy heel upon gambling-saloons, dancing-halls, and similar establishments.
- rome They did not, as Beric had hoped, cross the tremendous mountains, over which, as he had read in Polybius, Hannibal had led his troops against Rome.
- some Bridgie was barely twenty years old, but since her mother's death she had grown into a woman in thoughtfulness and love for others, and now it weighed on her mind that it was her duty to speak seriously to Pixie before she left home, and prepare her in some sort for the trials which might lie before her.
- tome For three days did Chow Soo Tome mourn this kind friend, and, as he mourned, a fly came to eat of the ape.
- Fame Fame had come to him too.
- dome At last you come to a lofty subterraneous dome, lit from above by a cleft in the mountain; while full before you, in the opposite wall, from a low, black arch, midway up, and inaccessible, the stream, with a hollow ring and a dash, falls in a long, snowy column into a bottomless pool, whence, after many an eddy and whirl, it entered the flume, and away with a rush.
3 words made from the letters fome
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends