Correct spelling for FOODI
We think the word foodi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foodi
- fad He had studied anatomy as a sort of fad, as he does everything.
- fade Scotty, did you notice a fade?"
- fahd Attached to Airlift Division, Provisional, 1610th, 1 November 1990; Tactical Airlift Wing, Provisional, 1660th, 17 December 1990; Tactical Airlift Group, Provisional, 1675th, 15 January–21 March 1991) 317th Operations Group, 1 January 1992 23d Operations Group, 16 July 1993 43d Operations Group, 1 Apr 1997 463d Airlift Group, 5 April 2007 19th Operations Group, 1 October 2008 – present Stations Duncan Field, Texas, 18 February 1942 Bowman Field, Kentucky, 20 June 1942 Laurinburg-Maxton Army Air Base, North Carolina, 3–12 December 1942 Garbutt Field, Australia, 23 January 1943 Port Moresby Airfield Complex, New Guinea, 5 October 1953 Finschhafen Airfield, New Guinea, 24 April 1944 Hollandia Airfield Complex, New Guinea, 13 May 1944 Leyte, Philippines, 17 November 1944 Clark Field, Luzon, Philippines, 6 March 1945 Okinawa, August 1945 Kimpo Air Base, South Korea, October 1945 Seoul Air Base, South Korea, 7 January 1946 Tachikawa Air Base, Japan, 19 January 1946 Nagoya Air Base, Japan, 30 April 1947 Tachikawa Air Base, Japan, September 1947– 22 September 1948 Wiesbaden Air Base, Germany, 30 September 1948 RAF Celle, Germany, 19 December 1948 – 14 September 1949 Rhein-Main Air Base, Germany, 14 July 1952 Neubiberg Air Base, Germany, 21 March 1953 Évreux-Fauville Air Base, France, 15 March 1957 – 20 June 1964 Lockbourne Air Force Base, Ohio, 20 June 1964 – 21 November 1965 (deployed to Évreux-Fauville Air Base, France 6 September-21 December 1964) Naha Air Base, Okinawa, 21 November 1965 – 28 February 1971 Pope Air Force Base, North Carolina, 31 August 1971 Deployed to RAF Mildenhall, England, 6 November 1971 – 12 January 1972, 11 March-16 May 1974, 11 November 1974-15 January 1975, 13 July-10 September 1976, 5 March-25 April 1977, 2 May-22 July 1978, 5 December 1979-12 February 1980, 3 April-14 June 1981, 3 August-14 October 1982, 4 December 1983 – 15 February 1984, 10 February-10 April 1985, 25 May-13 August 1986, 1 August-14 October 19873 December 1989 – 15 February 1990, 2 December 1991 – 15 February 1992 Deployed to Rhein-Main Air Base, Germany, 4 June-16 August 1972, 5 February-14 April 1973, 9 August-15 October 1973, 4 October-15 December 1975 Deployed to RAF Sculthorpe, England, 2 October-15 December 1988 Deployed to Thumrait Air Base, Oman, 11 August 1990 – 12 January 1991 Deployed to King Fahd Air Base, Saudi Arabia, 13 January-21 March 1991 Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas, 5 April 2007 – present Aircraft Douglas C-47 Skytrain (1942–1946) Curtiss C-46 Commando (1946–1948) Douglas C-54 Skymaster (1948–1949) Fairchild C-119 Flying Boxcar (1952–1958) Lockheed C-130 Hercules (1957–1971, 1971–2007) Lockheed C-130J Super Hercules (2007–present)
- fda Anhydrous calcium chloride has been approved by the FDA as a packaging aid to ensure dryness (CPG 7117.
- fed She was really very good to him and fed him lavishly.
- feed For this purpose they draw numbers of them together, and feed them by scattering rice about.
- feud A feud wiped almost the whole family off the face of the earth.
- flood They could not save their outfit or their demolished boat, and all they had went down the river with the rushing flood.
- fodder No, haven't got fodder enough this year.
- fold At about ten o'clock there was a sharp bark from one of the dogs fastened up by the fold, followed up by a general barking of all the dogs on the establishment.
- fond It was the child, little Tommy, of whom O'Shane was so fond, and who was so fond of him.
- fonda However, Ebert incorrectly guessed that Robert De Niro would win for Best Actor for Deer Hunter and Jill Clayburgh would win for Best Actress for An Unmarried Woman while Siskel called the wins for Jon Voight as Best Actor and Jane Fonda as Best Actress, both for Coming Home.
- food So his fast was broken by the new food given in answer to his prayers in the forest.
- Fido Fido reached it first and called excitedly, "It's open!
- FD Winds aloft, officially known as the winds and temperatures aloft forecast, (known as "FD" in the US and Canada, but becoming known as "FB", following the World Meteorological Organization [WMO] nomenclature), is a forecast of specific atmospheric conditions in terms of wind and temperature at certain altitudes, typically measured in feet (ft) above mean sea level (MSL).
- FOO Ling Foo also pondered-apprehensively.
11 words made from the letters foodi
5 letter words made from foodi:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten