How to spell FORMD correctly?
If you've accidentally typed "formd" while intending to write "formed", fret not! Autocorrect might have let you down, but here's a helpful suggestion: correct the error by simply adding an 'e' at the end. Voila! Your word is now properly spelled and ready to go.
List of suggestions on how to spell formd correctly
- Farmed The family farmed vegetables all summer and had a bountiful harvest.
- firm I work for a law firm in the downtown area.
- firmed The decision was firmed after lengthy discussions and debates.
- foam The waves crashed and turned to foam as they hit the shore.
- Foamed The soap foamed and bubbled as I lathered it in my hands.
- format The book was not available in digital format.
- formed The clay was formed into a beautiful sculpture by the skilled artist.
- Forms The teacher handed out forms for the students to fill out.
- fort The soldiers built a fort to protect the civilians from the enemy.
Misspelling of the day