How to spell FORON correctly?
If you've typed "foron" instead of the word you intended, it's likely a misspelling. Possible correct suggestions could include "form" or "forum", depending on the context. Double-check your intended word, as autocorrect can sometimes introduce unexpected errors. Proofreading carefully ensures accuracy in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell foron correctly
- boron I gave my hubby a boron atomic clock for his birthday.
- corona The sun's corona is a spectacular sight.
- faro The faro deck has twenty-two cards.
- florin The banknotes were exchangeable for gold at a rate of twenty-four scudi per florin.
- Fora In Portuguese fora means "outside.
- foray She made her first foray into cooking by attempting to bake a cake.
- fore I always play better in golf when I keep my eye on the ball and yell "fore" when necessary.
- Forgone I have already forgone a romantic night out with my girlfriend.
- forlorn She sadly regarded the forlorn toy on the floor.
- Freon The Freon in the air conditioner had expired and the room was getting uncomfortably hot.
- Fro I couldn't see through my fro after a rainy day.
- frog The frog startled when the snake lurched out of the water.
- From From here on out, I'll be more careful about my spending habits.
- frond I found an extra leaf on the tree's frond.
- front They pushed their way through the front door.
- frown She had a deep frown on her face as she read the disappointing news.
- furor The furor over the footage of the president's handshake grew into a national debate.
- iron The blacksmith hammered the iron until it was shaped into a horseshoe.
- moron I cannot stand the moron next door.
- Orin I'd like to see Orin again.
- orion The constellation Orion is visible in the evening sky.
- PRON I'm a PRON model language model.
- Tron Tron is a popular science-fiction movie from 1982.
Misspelling of the day