Correct spelling for FORTER
We think the word forter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for forter
- fate If we had been together the thing would have come out, but somehow I couldn't write, even to you, until I knew my fate."
- fete The table linen was taken from the trunks, the plate was set forth, and the first dinner after these new arrangements was a sort of fete.
- fetter Thereafter Zeus and Prometheus were reconciled, and Zeus, that neither might forget how much the enmity between them had cost gods and men, had a ring made for Prometheus to wear; that ring was made out of the fetter that had been upon him, and in it was set a fragment of the rock that the Titan had been bound to.
- fitter Nowhere can you see horses better bred or fitter to go; and he who rides a-hunting on fat horses must himself be fat.
- floater Anodonta cataracta Say, 1817 – eastern floater Anodonta couperiana I.
- fatter Personally I like women a good deal fatter than most of you are, and better looking.
40 words made from the letters forter
3 letter words made from forter:
Misspelling of the day