Correct spelling for FORULA
We think the word forula is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for forula
- coral The Islands have been greatly enlarged during the elevation by the constant building of coral around the submerged shores.
- feral The island on which the albatross breeds has undergone a significant decline in habitat condition due to the introduction of ship rats, feral cats and cattle, while the birds are threatened at sea by the practice of longline fishing.
- ferrule It was a beautiful walking-stick with a massive silver ferrule suitably inscribed, and a very fine case of razors.
- ferule When you have towed it ashore, finding that it has broken off close to the ferule, which is immoveably fixed in the lower half of your rod.
- fibula E. The fibula; e, the outer malleolus.
- flora Ever since the first night of his acquaintance with Lady Flora, Lord Borodaile had paid her unceasing attention.
- floral Mars had prompted me to lay a floral tribute at her feet.
- foal I then went round into the barn, which was paved with cobble-stones, and there lay a dead mare and foal, some fowls, with two cows.
- focal The design in forming lenses is to procure a medium through which the rays of light from any object may pass and converge to a corresponding point beyond; the manner in which the rays proceed through the lens, and then centre in a focal point, will depend on the form of the lens, its capacity for refraction and the distance of the object.
- foil Yet Flora knew; knew by herself; by a cold rage in her own fair bosom, where every faculty stood gayly alert for each least turn of incident, to foil or use it, while they talked lightly of Virginia's great step, or of the night's loveliness, counting the stars.
- FOL Fol. 251^a: Tabula cartarum secundum ordinem ponendarum.
- FLA -Ponds and swamps, Del. to Fla., and west to La. Aug., Sept.
62 words made from the letters forula
3 letter words made from forula:
5 letter words made from forula:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct