Correct spelling for FOT
We think the word fot is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fot
- bot A. It is interesting to note, as showing how the breach between Highlander and Lowlander widened towards the close of the sixteenth century, that Father James Dalrymple, who translated Lesley's History, at Ratisbon, about the beginning of the seventeenth century, wrote: " Bot the rest of the Scottis, quhome we halde as outlawis and wylde peple".
- cot Every cot had its ghastly transient, and so had the benches, brought here from the different plazas.
- dot "Look here, Dot," said Watts.
- fat "You are fat, you know, and fierce sometimes, and folks are afraid of you.
- fit Oh, I ain't fit to read to you, to talk to you, to kiss you."
- fob Always carry it in my fob pocket.
- foe The world was my foe-could not make it up with the world, so we went to war;-you understand, old boy?
- fog Is the fog as thick on the moor as they say?
- font At last she came down and started for Font Abbey, and David was left to count the minutes till her return.
- foot She sat down on the sofa at the foot of the bed and listened to the noise of the water.
- fop The picture represented a young man clad in all the finery of a fop of Charles the Second's court, save only the peruke, hanging by his hair from the limb of a giant oak, with three javelins in his heart, whilst below sat weeping a man in royal crown and robes; and below this picture there ran the following legend: O Absalom!
- fort He seemed entirely different from the man she had known on the Fort Salisbury.
- fox For my part, I should prefer the other; but as he's in love with this one-to be sure, she's a very pretty woman, but I, old fox that I am, I wouldn't trust her!
- ft Each is about 7 ft.
- hot What a hot morning!
- jot The wind sang as of old, and the bird songs had not changed a jot.
- lot Only you will see a lot of people you know, and would that be pleasant?
- mot His passion is mature, self-sustained and never at a loss for the mot propre.
- not I could not understand it.
- oft Oft known to weep, but never known to laugh.
- rot Repairs on earth roads should be attended to particularly in the spring of the year, but the great mistake of letting all the repairs go until that time should rot be made.
- sot "So Prince Albert is there in that room; I must get in there and see him, for I have never sot eyes on him since I've been here, so here goes.
- tot "I'm Tot Tompum," said Tot gravely.
- Got What do you think he got?
- Wot Thence home, calling in many places and doing abundance of errands to my great content, and at night weary home, where Mr. Creed waited for me, and he and I walked in the garden, where he told me he is now in a hurry fitting himself for sea, and that it remains that he deals as an ingenuous man with me in the business I wot of, which he will do before he goes.
- Ot I remember one day, when I was speaking on the subject to Bernadotte, he showed me a letter he had received from Paris, in which it was said that the Emperor had sent Junot to Portugal only for the sake of depriving him of the government of Paris.
- FOO The police smiled knowingly at mention of Chang Foo.
1 words made from the letters fot
3 letter words made from fot:
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers