Correct spelling for FOTE
We think the word fote is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fote
- cote Province of the Cote d'Or.
- dote They dote on each other, Keane, and I sha'n't put any obstacles in their way.
- fate Imagine my fate if I had been caught by them, with my little daughter.
- fete This was Lady Gosstre's encouragement to the fair presidents of the fete on Besworth Lawn.
- foe Thus have I cleared the field of my worst foe!
- fore If these methods do not succeed, plunge the hand and the fore-arm into cold water, keep them in for a few minutes, then take them out, and either hold, or let be held up, the arms and the hands high above the head: this plan has frequently succeeded when others have failed.
- forte When his revolver was empty, Dennis drew the sword attached to the saddle, and though he could not distinctly remember what happened, he saw that the blade was red from point to forte, when a parapet stopped the charge, and voices shouted "Retire!"
- mote It can sooner endure a great beam in its own eye, than a little mote in its neighbourâ€™s, and this shows evidently that it is not the hatred of sin, or the love of virtue, which is the single and simple principle of it, but self love, shrouded under the vail of displeasure at sin, and delight in virtue.
- note I found a note-that's all."
- rote Games by Rote On this subject B. R. L. writes:-"We made a list, which was stuck on the wall with a different game for each night.
- tote Then Launcelot looked about him to see how he might help himself in these straits, and espying above his head a great bare branch, he tote it down.
- vote All the governors met and agreed to the calling of a Constituent Congress, in which each province was to have an equal vote.
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way