Correct spelling for FOU
We think the word fou is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fou
- flu Globally, more people die during cold weather than hot weather, due to the rise in diseases like cold, flu, and pneumonia.
- fob Weep not, sweet maid, he shall return loaded with honours; a gold watch shall grace each fob, a pair of silver buckles shall shine resplendent upon his shoes, and a silk handkerchief shall be tied around his neck, which soon shall cover thy snowy bosom.
- foe Our men with a brave shout answered him, for his courage was fine example; and we leaped in under the feet of the foe, before they could load their guns again.
- fog Several of your first-rate people made a bargain with me when they were in the fog, and owe me a trifle.
- fop I took that old fop a canter into the peerage, and he was so delighted to escape from Bramleighia, that he looked softly into my eyes, and held my hand so unnecessarily long, that she became actually sick with anger.
- foul So there was nothing to do, all that last day, but watch the slow hours pass, and endeavour to avoid falling foul of any of the guards-no easy matter, since every German delighted in any chance of making trouble for a prisoner.
- four Under the warmth of a first love, all these advantages were moulded together, and resulted in making Northumbria for three or four generations the centre of European culture.
- fox 211. Antagonism to Fox, iii.
- FOO The Pang-hoo or Pescadore Islands, which lie between it and the province of Foo-Kien, compose with Formosa, one Foo, or department of that province, and are subject to its Foo-yuen or Governor.
- FOL 20 v. Also Atlas fol. 1859.
1 words made from the letters fou
3 letter words made from fou:
Misspelling of the day
- allowing use of
- are short of
- art above
- art nauseated
- art nauseous
- begging borrow or steal