Correct spelling for FOUTR
We think the word foutr is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foutr
- fat "Little, fat, soft thing," she murmured.
- fdr Fuel Duty Rebate (FDR) was available only on complying local bus services.
- feature The merry guild-feast was no longer a feature of village life.
- fit Does he look fit, Simmy?
- floury "Why, yes-" said Miss Lydia, doubtfully, and dusted her floury hands together.
- foot This he did by going on foot, and keeping to the fields and woods.
- footer For Fernhurst was primarily a footer school.
- ford Rose and Russ heard their father ask Grandpa Ford: "Did this ever happen before?"
- fore Ludlow owed his fore-knowledge of the judicial vacancy to Cora, who flew in high dudgeon to her husband to demand why he had refused this favor to her valued friend.
- fort At Fort St. David his military career began.
- forte "Don't get forte," Cooney replies cheerfully.
- forty "That forty thousand .
- foundry This Foundry directs its attention more particularly to a new branch of business, in which it also has been eminently successful.
- four The bows terminate in a very elongated point, running out four or five feet from the water line.
- fourier Fourier held the appointment of Prefect of the Rhone only till the 1st of May. It has been alleged that he was recalled, because he refused to be accessory to the deeds of terrorism which the minister of the hundred days enjoined him to execute.
- fr Richer, from Old Fr.
- Fought Because you fought against them?
- Foots In spite of the cold, the gloom, and the sad whistling wind that heralded the now fast approaching darkness, I felt glad to work with my sextant and sketch-book under the shadow of those fantastic ice-foots hung round with fringes of icicle.
- Footy When Brownless retired from football he moved into the media, appearing regularly on The Footy Show.
- Fora By forming associations, by speaking out on issues of public concern, by gathering together in online and offline fora, and by participating in public decision-making, individuals use civic space to solve problems and improve lives.
- FORTS Now, on account of the rain, the sand was wet all over and was just fine for making forts.
31 words made from the letters foutr
4 letter words made from foutr:
5 letter words made from foutr:
fruto, fourt, fortu.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat