Correct spelling for FRAIR
We think the word frair is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for frair
- fair Well, that is fair.
- fakir "And went following a dirty, sneaking fakir for two days?
- far I wonder how and why he came so very far from his home?"
- fare When he returned he told her of the death of one, and that grieved her much, for she feared it might fare thus with them all, and she would be unable to assist them.
- faro What money the saloons failed to get was generally gambled off against brace games of faro or monte.
- farrier The farrier promised to obey her in everything, and the queen then disappeared.
- fear Have no fear for me!
- fir Balsam fir, pine, hemlock, maple, birch, and beech were the principal forest trees.
- fire Mother and daughter were alone, talking over the fire in the drawing-room.
- flair I accept her word for this, because I have to work at other things, getting a living and so forth, while her sole occupation is to acquire a flair as a hostess, week-ends being her speciality.
- foray Evidently the braves and warriors were resting after a hard ride or fight or foray.
- fr To this might be added such species as Stereum spadiceum, Fr.
- frail The same little supper as six months ago had been merry and come to an end, the guests had gone, the house was quiet, and this hour that seemed so real was the frail last of that day of dreams.
11 words made from the letters frair
5 letter words made from frair:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten