How to spell FRIGS correctly?
If you're constantly mistyping "frigs" instead of "frigs", don't worry! There are a few suggestions for the correct spelling. The proper term is "fries", referring to those crispy and delicious potato sticks. So, next time you crave a tasty side dish, just remember to ask for some "fries" at your favorite restaurant!
List of suggestions on how to spell frigs correctly
- brigs The British navy built many brigs, which were ideal for coastal patrol and blockade duties.
- figs My aunt brought over some fresh figs from her garden.
- FRIG I need to frig this air conditioner because it's getting too cold.
- frogs On rainy nights, the croaking of frogs could be heard throughout the wetlands.
- RIGS I need new rigs for my mining operation.
Misspelling of the day