Correct spelling for FRIOM
We think the word friom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for friom
- brim Even as the creeping waves that brim the pool One following other filled the circus full.
- broom Then the piece of broom handle was tied on the two lower ends of the ropes, and the trapeze was finished.
- farm It's worse than the farm.
- faro But more than honest-speshully if he's out to buck faro-bank or set in on casyooal games of short-kyards-every gent should be wise.
- film She looked up at me with a gathering film in her eyes.
- fire Was it not the fire of hate?
- firearm The sextant was looked upon with great suspicion, and even more so the hypsometrical apparatus, with its thermometers in brass tubes, which they took to be some sort of firearm.
- firm She held out her hand, firm and strong, and he took it in his.
18 words made from the letters friom
5 letter words made from friom:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes