Correct spelling for FROIM
We think the word froim is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for froim
- foam I could see nothing but white foam.
- form Lucian was again puzzled, but knowing the girl as he did, he was not prepared to believe that a guardian, in the form of a lover, would appear.
- forum The oratory of the pulpit and the forum aims at persuasion.
- frame Just stay here a minute and I'll run up to see what frame of mind she's in."
- fri 217. fri gach leas . i. gach neithe bhus leas do.
- rim If he had mentioned a shirt-sleeve now, or a rim to an old hat- 4th Sol.
- roam These stones in the ruin perhaps hold some meaning; they have lain here for thousands of years, but perhaps they, too, roam, and make an inexpressible journey.
- rom Hence worldly civilians are called good and righteous men, and so, such as Christ, under that notion, neither died for, nor giveth his grace unto; Rom.
- room So the girls left the room.
- Fro I got very tired of standing by the window looking out on a strip of beach at the bottom of the street, and on the people passing to and fro.
- From 938. But these merchants also buy cured fish from independent fishermen?
- FROMM Oh thou, whereer (thie bones att reste) Thye Spryte to haunte delyghteth beste, 20 Whetherr upponne the bloude-embrewedd pleyne, Orr whare thou kennst fromm farre The dysmall crye of warre, Orr seest somme mountayne made of corse of sleyne; Orr seest the hatchedd stede, 25 Ypraunceynge o'er the mede, And neighe to be amenged the poynctedd speeres; Orr ynne blacke armoure staulke arounde Embattel'd Brystowe, once thie grounde, And glowe ardurous onn the Castle steeres; 30
18 words made from the letters froim
5 letter words made from froim:
Misspelling of the day