Correct spelling for FROWM
We think the word frowm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for frowm
- foam A cry was heard, uttered by the sailing-master, whose arm could be seen wildly waving amid the whiteness of the foam.
- form I'm afraid my character's already pretty well fixed in its present form.
- forum He had a temple built for her, and appointed a body of twenty priests, ten men and ten women, to celebrate her worship; he decreed that her birthday should be a holiday, and he wished the statue of Venus in the Forum to be carved in her likeness.
- frame A chill ran through his frame and his expression changed from wonder to consternation.
- frown The frown which had gathered on his brow in his interview with Elias Rody gradually gave place to a gentle smile.
- roam Nearer London there is not much connection nowadays between the house and the land-you must walk on the roads; but away in the country it is over the broad fields that you roam.
- rom It is so sir, truly I haue forgot you Rom.
- room Only a good woman like her would give you house room at all."
- Fro Herr von Osternau had begun to pace the room to and fro as he spoke.
- From They shall not take you from me-they shall not!"
- FROMM "Do you remember," interrupted Father Fromm, "the first time you addressed me in German? How I laughed at you then!"
8 words made from the letters frowm
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten