How to spell FUNNIERS correctly?
If you've mistakenly written "funniers" and want the correct alternative, consider rewriting the sentence altogether. Instead of "funniers", you can say "more amusing" or "hilarious". This way, you'll avoid the incorrect spelling while still conveying the desired meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell funniers correctly
- bunnies The children were delighted to see the bunnies frolicking in the garden.
- fanciers The horse fanciers have their own festival.
- fannies He had a lady friend who was always bringing him fannies.
- funkier It was much funkier than I had anticipated.
- funnels The workers installed a system of funnels to direct the rainwater away from the building.
- funnier Tom's jokes are always funnier than Sarah's.
- Funnies I find the funnies really entertaining.
- funniest He told the funniest joke I've heard in years.
- funniness The funniness of the comedian's joke was undeniable, as everyone in the audience burst out laughing.
- Gunners The Gunners are fans of Arsenal Football Club.
- runners After five days of long runs, the runners had uncovered a treasure trove of information.
- Tunnies I always think of tunnies as something that can be found in the ocean.
Misspelling of the day