Correct spelling for FURANCE
We think the word furance is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for furance
- durance For years he had dealt in plots and scheming to overreach the great and strong among the baronry, and from the weaker seized their lands and goods at will and oft threw their persons into durance to further his gross ends of gain or vengeance.
- fiance And Francis Markrute staying on to smoke a cigar with the Duke, and, presumably, to say a snatched good night to his fiance, Tristram was left to take Zara home alone.
- finance Now, what would be a creative instinct in general which, by hypothesis, could produce in turn an opera, a machine, a metaphysical theory, a system of finance, a plan of military campaign, and so forth?
- franc "But I should be so distressed if I made you lose," Mary said, as gravely as if the five-franc piece in question had been a mille note.
- france France, on the Quai Nezin.
- franck Franck ne'er wore silk she swears; but I reply, She now wears silk to hide her blood-shot eye.
- franco Two of these sieges occurred during the time of Napoleon and one during the Franco-Prussian war, 1870-1871. We walked about in a body, escorted by a military officer and a number of soldiers.
- frunze The contemporary IATA codename FRU originates from the Soviet name of the city of Bishkek, then called Frunze.
- furnace But it soon took flight, away from the furnace beneath.
- prance The per capita consumption of various other countries at about the same period, 1875 to 1880, has been estimated as follows: Holland, 17.6 pounds; Belgium, 9.1 pounds; Germany, 5.1 pounds; Austria-Hungary, 2.2 pounds; Switzerland, 6.6 pounds; Prance, 3 pounds; Spain, 0.2 pounds; Portugal, 0.7 pounds; and Greece, 1.6 pounds.
- trance He fell into a kind of trance, his eyes became fixed, and he exclaimed in an unnatural voice: "Down with the tyrant!"
- Frances Frances was getting paler and thinner every day-and she was spoiling her eyelashes by crying.
- Franz Franz, crestfallen, obeyed, and glanced at Emilie.
- francs "But I've added ten thousand francs to them.
132 words made from the letters furance
3 letter words made from furance:
4 letter words made from furance:
frau, frue, cure, ruef, acne, fare, rufa, crau, rafn, ufer, fuer, acer, neuf, face, uner, rufc, narc, ruea, fune, frce, cefn, ruen, rufe, nuer, ecru, cane, crue, auer, unrf, race, fear, uren, urca, cran, naur, raue, near, renu, raun, cefr, frea, raef, cuan, enur, fure, earn, faur, anfu, runa, faun, acre, cafe, rune, care, urea, feur, urna, fern.
5 letter words made from furance:
7 letter words made from furance:
Misspelling of the day