Correct spelling for FURER
We think the word furer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for furer
- durer Learning on our arrival at Nuremberg that the Durer festival, which had been our chief inducement for this journey, would not take place under eight or ten days, we decided to pass the intervening time at Erlangen, the seat, as you know, of a university.
- fare This time I had neither leisure nor inclination to walk, as upon my first visit to the place on Christmas Day, but took a fly, and offered the man an extra fare if he would make haste.
- fire Woburn laughed and tossed the note into the fire.
- fore This was too much for his equanimity, so, suddenly turning round, he struck two or three of them with his fore paws, sending them sprawling to a distance.
- fourier Confining ourselves, for the present, to these two groups of Associations, belonging respectively to the Owen movement of 1826 and the Fourier movement of 1843, we will now give a brief statistical account of each Association; i.
- free Anglesea of my own free will!
- frey As a matter of fact, his mind was centred on the image of Elaine de Frey, with her clear untroubled eyes and her Leonardo da Vinci air.
- furor Dissimilis furor est Statuis; sed utrumque laborem Et genium artificis laudat uterque furor."
- furrier A skin is worth just as much in the market, though the furrier may not happen to have a glossary of the road it has travelled.
- furry As Margy ran from Rose's side and trotted after the furry animal, it gave a sudden scamper under another stand.
- fury When I think of that man," he said, "when I think of that man-" and Sir Nicholas' kindly old passionate face grew pale and lowering with fury, and his eyebrows bent themselves forward, and his lower lip pushed itself out, and his hand closed tremblingly on his whip.
- Firer A proficient man with this weapon, yes. But I think with the opportunity to use the weapon and to get familiar with it, we could probably have the results reproduced by more than one firer.
- Freer "Cheap, I'd call it," said Freer.
- Curer 16,487. But if the men had the cash, would that monopoly be in any way injurious,-if you can call it a monopoly where the men have the choice between two shops, and voluntarily prefer that of the fish-curer?
- FAIRER There is no fairer lady at Court, and very few so honest.
- fuhrer See Delius, Untersuchungen uber die Geschichte der Harzburg (Halberstadt, 1826); Dommes, Harzburg und seine Umgebung (Goslar, 1862); Jacobs, Die Harzburg und ihre Geschichte (1885); and Stolle, Fuhrer von Bad Harzburg (1899).
- purer He went outside the hut to drink in a deep breath of the purer mountain air before he proceeded further.
- surer Each party, however, felt surer of defeat from the actual sight of their own dead, than they could feel of victory from conjecture about those of their adversaries.
- fuehrer See Lang, Fuehrer durch Marienbad und Umgebung (Marienbad, 1902); and Kisch, Marienbad, seine Umgebung und Heilmittel (Marienbad, 1895).
19 words made from the letters furer
5 letter words made from furer:
rufre, rufer, furre, urfer, furer.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten