How to spell FURNA correctly?
If you're looking for suggestions to correct the misspelling "furna", there are a few possibilities. One option could be "furnace", referring to a heating device. Another could be "furnish", meaning to provide or decorate a space. Lastly, "funeral" is another possible correction, relating to the ceremony or burial of a deceased person.
List of suggestions on how to spell furna correctly
- farina My mom always made me a bowl of warm farina on cold winter mornings.
- fauna The Galapagos Islands have a unique fauna that includes giant tortoises and marine iguanas.
- ferny The ferny leaves of the plant caught my eye as I walked through the forest.
- Fiona Fiona is an avid reader who can often be found lost in a good book.
- fun Going to the amusement park is always a fun-filled adventure.
- funk I love listening to funk music when I need to get in a good mood.
- fur The fox had soft, brown fur.
- furnace My heater broke and I need to go to the furnace to fix it.
- rna The RNA molecule is responsible for genetic information.
- urn The family decided to place the ashes in a beautiful urn on the mantelpiece.
Misspelling of the day