Correct spelling for FURUM
We think the word furum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for furum
- arum There was an odour of musk, a fragrance of flowers, perfume of lilies mixed with the acrid scent of tusky boars in the air; there were heaps of elephant refuse, the droppings of bush antelopes, the pungent dung of civets, and simians along the tracks, and we were never long away from the sound of rushing rivulets or falling cascades, sunlight streamed in slanting silver lines and shone over the undergrowth and the thick crops of phrynia, arum, and amoma, until their damp leaves glistened, and the dewdrops were brilliant with light.
- curium With a density of 12 g/cm3, americium is less dense than both curium (13.
- drum Hullo-do you always drum with your fingers on the table like that?
- durum Cereals Wheat (spelt, emmer, farro einkorn, Kamut, durum) Rice (black, red and other colored rice varieties) Barley (hulled and dehulled but not pearl) Maize Rye Oats (including hull-less or naked oats) Minor cereals Millets Sorghum Teff Triticale Canary grass Jobs tears Fonio, black fonio, Asian millet Pseudocereals Amaranth Buckwheat, Tartary buckwheat Quinoa Wild rice
- farm 129 Exum Farm, bought it in fall 1910, moved to it......
- firm You will remember I mentioned to you that there was a prospect of my becoming a partner in the firm which I have hitherto served as clerk.
- form With bursting heart Columbine fell upon her knees beside that cold, still form.
- forum His ready, bold, inspiring style of oratory partook more of the fervor of the platform than the calmness of the forum.
- frame What picture's yonder, loosen'd from its frame?
- frump The looking-glass had bitter things to tell me, and crying makes me such a frump.
- furor He was so eminent a scientist that such an announcement, coupled with the reason for his enforced resignation, would have created somewhat of a furor all over the world.
- furry It may be a squirrel or some little furry creature out hunting for his supper.
- fury They roared with fury like wild beasts, for before we could get to the sea the fishermen in the little town below had discovered their boats, which they had hidden under sand and stones, and had carried them off to their harbor.
- Forums Progressive Adventists, such as Raymond Cottrell, were responsible for the progressive-leaning Spectrum (archives), a newsmagazine published by Adventist Forums, that has been the premier independent Adventist magazine since its founding in 1969.
- From Why, it's from mother!
- Fum Look like she lookin' at 'im, en he take'n put de money whar he git it fum.
- FROMM Callow, Simon (1997), Charles Laughton: a difficult actor, Fromm International Pub, ISBN 978-0-88064-180-7 Callow, Simon (2003), Shooting the actor, Picador, ISBN 978-0-312-42244-8 Callow, Simon (1991), Acting in Restoration comedy, The Applause acting series, Applause Theatre Books, ISBN 978-1-55783-119-4 Callow, Simon (1995), Orson Welles: Volume 1: The Road to Xanadu, Jonathan Cape, ISBN 978-0-224-03852-2 Callow, Simon (2007), Love is where it falls, Nick Hern, ISBN 1-85459-976-3 Callow, Simon (2000), The night of the hunter, BFI film classics.
6 words made from the letters furum
4 letter words made from furum:
umur, furu, frum, muru.
Misspelling of the day