How to spell FUTRUE correctly?
We think the word futrue is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell futrue correctly
- fare I hope the fare for the bus isn't too expensive.
- fete The small town fete had a variety of games, food, and entertainment for everyone to enjoy.
- fire The firefighters worked tirelessly to put out the massive fire.
- fore He swung his club and sent the ball sailing fore, but it landed in the sand trap.
- forte Mathematics has always been my forte.
- free I received a free cup of coffee with my breakfast order.
- fuhrer During World War II, Adolf Hitler was the fuhrer of Nazi Germany.
- furred The furred cat slept contentedly in the sunbeam.
- furtive He cast a furtive glance around the room, hoping nobody saw him take the last cookie.
- fury She was consumed by fury when she discovered he had betrayed her trust.
- futile Trying to fix her old computer was a futile effort.
- future We must plan for the future if we want to achieve our goals.
- futures She invested in futures and made a killing in the stock market.
- outre The outre nature of this proposal caused many people to recoil.
- suture The doctor inserted a needle into the patient's skin and used a suture to close the wound.
- tree The little squirrel jumped from the branch of the tall tree to another.
- true I am the true king of the castle.
- truer It is truer to say that the earth orbits around the sun than the other way around.
Misspelling of the day