Correct spelling for FVOR
We think the word fvor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fvor
- aver It was a vague promise that cost him nothing just then, and thus could be readily made, and John's great desire was to get them away so that he could aver that they had gone by their own free will, without any hardship, for he had seen enough at his father's obsequies to show him that the love and sympathy of all the scanty dwellers in the Forest was with them.
- avow It resembled freedom to think there was: to avow it promised freedom.
- ever Ever you are at my back."
- fair So fair at heart she was too.
- far I am only going as far as Lukave.
- faro One night we were sitting next to each other, with Harry Tenison dealing faro.
- favor "Then let me do you another favor.
- favour Pardon me, and allow me to ask another favour.
- fear "I fear it is; but we can not talk of that just now.
- fervor Fast and fervently he spoke, and very winsome was the glad abandonment of this young lover, half boy, half man, possessing the simplicity of the one, the fervor of the other.
- fever By great care Sir James kept off the fever which threatened to be the consequence of his wound.
- fir We leave Fir Cottage in an hour, but that doesn't matter now.
1 words made from the letters fvor
3 letter words made from fvor:
Misspelling of the day
- at end of ones rope
- at end of rope
- built castles in air