Correct spelling for GAEITY
We think the word gaeity is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gaeity
- catty "Faix, you 're your father's daughter all over," said Catty, with a look first at her, and then at a water-colored sketch which occupied a place over the chimney, and represented a fair-haired, handsome boy of about ten years of age.
- cavity At the farther end of the natural cavity was a small pile of smouldering sawdust.
- deity He suffered in silence, since his deity had commanded the silence, but the perplexed grief in his puppy heart found an echo in Antony's.
- gaiety At dinner gaiety reigned supreme.
- gaily His eyes twinkled gaily under the brim of his black felt hat; his long overcoat was open, showing a gold chain across his waistcoat.
- gait Neale watched them pass, seeing the truth in the red eyes, the heavy lids, the open mouths, the look and gait and gesture.
- gaiter The red slipper has been succeeded by the tan gaiter.
- gate Her uncle and the American had already strolled towards the gate.
- gatt Member of: ACP, AfDB, CCC, Conference of East and Central African States, EAMA, ECA, EIB (associate), FAO, G-77, GATT, IBRD, ICAO, ICO, IDA, IFAD, IFC, ILO, IMF, IMO, INTELSAT, INTERPOL, ITU, NAM, OAU, UDEAC, UEAC, UN, UNESCO, UPU, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO
- gaudy John rose gloomily as the train stopped, for he was thinking of the "Jim Crow" car; he stepped to the platform, and paused: a little dingy station, a black crowd gaudy and dirty, a half-mile of dilapidated shanties along a straggling ditch of mud.
- get "Come, get up-get up!
- Git I shore will, an' if you need any backin' you'll git it.
- Gaits On our way up we met the crowd returning-men and women dressed in all sorts of queer costumes, and exhibiting all degrees of cold and wretchedness in their gaits and countenances.
- getty The ABC Warriors discover a plot against them and engage Confederacy Behemeks alongside Union forces at Getty City.
42 words made from the letters gaeity
3 letter words made from gaeity:
5 letter words made from gaeity:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way