Correct spelling for GAI
We think the word gai is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gai
- ai The whole village gathered around it; boys, girls, women, and men came, and they clicked with their tongues: Ai, Uruss!
- ga About a week after this occurrence, advice was received that a package containing ten thousand dollars in bills of the Planters' and Mechanics' Bank of Charleston, S. C., had been sent to Columbus, Ga.
- gab David's as big a donkey as any of 'em, though he hasn't the gift of gab on the subject.
- gad By Gad, I don't honestly think I've made a single run!
- gag Then we could gag him-" "No, we can't," said Penrod.
- gain Science has now nothing more to gain or lose by me.
- gait Little Darby walked over to the corner indicated with his head up, his hands in his pockets, and a roll in his gait full of defiance, and took his seat on the end of the bench and looked straight before him.
- gal Now, gal, we're goin'.
- gap From the gap pointed a gleaming tube!
- gar Winna ye be gaein' awa', to write buiks, an' gar fowk fin' oot what's the maitter wi' them?"
- gas Gas I cannot do with.
- gi I haâ€™ told him you were at heart nothing but a fresh young whiffet who needed taming, and giâ€™n he made me keep you here I myselâ€™ would do the taming with an ax-handle.
- gui Gui. O gracious Harry, let me sound thy name, Lest this old rust of war, this knotty trifler, Should raise me to extremes.
- GAO Mali 8 regions (regions, singular - region); Gao, Kayes, Kidal, Koulikoro, Mopti, Segou, Sikasso, Tombouctou
- Cai They meant no harm: always when Cai Tamblyn or Scipio stepped out to remonstrate, they moved away quietly.
- Gail Thus they bore her home-the President with the still form on his bosom, Gail bearing the muddy red stocking cap, Cherry and Allee bringing up the rear, while a hushed, scared-faced throng of playmates followed at some distance.
- Mai In that year Mai published at Rome, from a Vatican palimpsest, remains which make up about one-third of the whole.
- afterpart Michael and Nadia, lying in the afterpart of the raft, bore this increase of suffering without complaint.
1 words made from the letters gai
3 letter words made from gai:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from