Correct spelling for GAID
We think the word gaid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gaid
- aid This book cannot teach you how to write-with its aid you may be able to teach yourself.
- gad Only she said one day, "What a gad-about he is now.
- gain What a strange way to gain my friendship!
- gait The last one, an honest master weaver, had moved with a very crooked gait.
- grid It was designed to be carried on the grid of a motor car-and so it was, for many miles of shell-torn roads!
- maid And when is your maid supposed to have seen me there?"
- paid He paid a visit to his mother, but he did not stay with her very long, for Plainton seemed to suit him better.
- raid It was, as it proved, a very successful little raid.
- said "Because," said Ingeborg earnestly, "you're somebody wonderful."
- Gail "Yes, my darling," whispered Gail to herself, "when you are around."
- GAWD Whaih you think Gawd is?"
- laid In streams where Ptychohyla and other hylid tadpoles occur, empty egg capsules have been found on the lee sides of rocks, but there is no way to determine which species laid the eggs.
9 words made from the letters gaid
Misspelling of the day