Correct spelling for GAINAN
We think the word gainan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gainan
- canaan Some died before they reached the expected Canaan; many perished after their arrival from fatigue and privation; and others from the fever and ague, which was then certain to attack the new settlers.
- canon On y pourrait mettre du canon," etc.
- gain She will gain nothing there.
- gainer He also had been the best ground gainer.
- gainsay He knew that at last he had old Loony Honeycutt's secret where he could put out his hand to it, with none to gainsay him.
- guinean Organized labor: virtually 100% of wage earners loosely affiliated with the National Confederation of Guinean Workers
- Gaining Selling idols was an important means to gaining much gold.
- Conan Bernard Shaw wrote asking me to Hindhead for a week-end, and Conan Doyle invited me to see a cricket match with him-but all these events were subordinate to the authors' dinner and the accursed suit in which I was about to lose my identity.
- Gina Alarm Bells (Italian:Campane a martello) is a 1949 Italian drama film directed by Luigi Zampa and starring Gina Lollobrigida.
- Gains "It is the interest of France that our navigation and commerce should be ruined, we are the only people in the world whom France has reason to be apprehensive of in America, and every advantage that Spain gains in point of commerce is gained for her.
- Jinan Opening ceremony theme song "Xiang Qin Xiang Ai" (相亲相爱, literally: "Love Each Other") sung by Sun Nan, Kelly Chen, Germano Guilherme and A-mei Venues The main venues for the games are located in Jinan.
40 words made from the letters gainan
5 letter words made from gainan:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up