Correct spelling for GAIT
We think the word gait is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gait
- bait In thirty-five minutes more we arrived at Semsem, leaving Bait Nejed on the right.
- gain I could not gain on her.
- gait She was a good distance away, but he had recognized the easy gait and trim figure of Kate Seton.
- gatt Member of: ACP, ADB, Commonwealth, ESCAP, G-77, GATT (de facto), IBRD, IDA, IFAD, IFC, ILO, IMF, SPF, UN, UPU, WHO
- grit And yet these Rehoboth mothers had borne and reared a strong offspring-children hard, narrow, and self-righteous, yet of firm fibre, and of real grit withal.
- wait And now we wait only for full darkness.
- Git "I can't git any of 'em up.
- Gail Joy did not need Mrs. Hewitt's equally calm Good-evening, Gail.
- Gaits = In order to develop the faculty of rapid and accurate observation, which is of great importance in campaign, the recruit should be trained in taking notice of his surroundings, at first from selected positions and later at the various gaits.
8 words made from the letters gait
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from