Correct spelling for GALLARY
We think the word gallary is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gallary
- calgary When Bentall left for First Baptist Church, Calgary, he was replaced by a Maritimer, Harvey L.
- calla Her simple white gown slipped over her head and into place and out of its thin, soft folds her little throat rose like a calla, and her face, all flushed, like a wild rose.
- caller It had been arranged that Denas was to open with Neil Gow's matchless song of " Caller Herrin'!"
- calvary There is a sequestered little garden behind it, hardly large enough to plant cabbages in, which yet contains a Mount Calvary, bearing a lofty cross.
- capillary The hillocks, once deposited, are held together and kept in shape, partly by mere gravity, and partly by the slight cohesion of the lime, clay, and organic matter mixed with the sand; and it is observed that, from capillary attraction, evaporation from lower strata, and retention of rain-water, they are always moist a little below the surface.
- cavalry For the present, it was the cavalry that gave way.
- collar "The good old wrist-lock does the trick," he announced; and stooping, he grasped the woods-boss by the collar with his left hand, lifted him, and struck him a terrible blow in the face with his right.
- gaily Modeste ran gaily back to the salon, where La Briere, who was sitting by the window, where he had doubtless been watching his idol, rose to his feet as if a groom of the chambers had suddenly announced, "The Queen."
- gala In savage Memphis charred remains of Negroes burned at the stake before a gala mob of 15,000, were thrown from an automobile in the Negro quarter of that city!
- gall But Parsley, recollecting the gall-nuts, quickly threw one of the ground, and lo, instantly a Corsican bulldog started up-O, mother, such a terrible beast!
- galleria  I am pleased to find Signor Venturi has anticipated my own conclusion in his recently published La Galleria Crespi.
- gallery Just as he stepped off the gallery he heard a piercing shriek, and hastened around the corner of the house to find the boy Julius struggling in the grasp of the coachman, who flourished the carriage whip over his head.
- galley He had recognized Archibius's swift galley from the bust of Epicurus which was illumined by the light of the lantern in the prow.
- galloway It is the opinion of the People in this Country, that a Galloway could not atone for his publick Crimes with the Sacrifice of an hundred Lives.
- galore Then there were candy and nuts and cakes and oranges galore.
- gary But Aunt Gary, never mind-it would be the greatest pleasure to me.
- glare Regiments of infantry, just discernible through the glare, were marching and countermarching in various directions, and long waggon-trains were creeping slowly along the dusty roads.
- glory And when in death he lay, The glory of the Fians passed away.
- gully They made up packs and slung them, then climbed out of the gully.
- hillary Miss Hillary, quite unwittingly, started it herself.
- leary Then Mrs. Leary had brightened up the bureau and the chairs and table, and blacked the stove and made a fire.
- salary Perhaps not, but, after all, he didn't get very much salary in the New York law office.
- Clare Clare had been harsh towards her; there is no doubt of it.
- Galleys The narrowness of the vessels affected the disposition of the rowers in the Greek galleys in a peculiar way.
- Mallory "I would not," declared Mr. Mallory promptly.
- Clara Clara paid no attention, but at once put on her hat again.
- Garry Garry, he said in his deep, pleasant voice that was however never very clear, Portlaw tells me that you are to do his place.
- Gallo He ordered Giuliano da San Gallo, Raffaello da Urbino, Baccio d'Agnolo, Andrea and Jacopo Sansovino to prepare plans.
- GALAS Galas turned his head as well as he could and spoke to his younger companion.
- galls The two galls would then be mixed together, divided, and quaffed in equal parts out of the respective skulls of the python and the python's slayer.
- golly "By golly, I'm watching out now," he assented thoughtfully.
69 words made from the letters gallary
3 letter words made from gallary:
4 letter words made from gallary:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up