Correct spelling for GARNERD
We think the word garnerd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for garnerd
- canard If you or I went and established ourselves in a fresh place to-morrow, saying nothing of who we were, or what we were, it would only be the signal for some busybody in that place to coin a story for us, and all the rest of the busybodies would immediately circulate it. It was said of Mrs. Baynton that she had been left in reduced circumstances; had fallen from some high pedestal of wealth, through the death of her husband; that she lived in a perpetual state of mortification in consequence of her present poverty, and would not admit a single inhabitant of Deerham within her doors to witness it. There may have been as little truth in it as in the greatest canard that ever flew; but Deerham promulgated it, Deerham believed in it, and the Bayntons never contradicted it. The best of all reasons for this may have been that they never heard of it. They lived quietly on alone, interfering with nobody, and going out rarely.
- canned Lizzie, the canned beans and the sardines are yours.
- corned "Where did you get the coffee and corned beef?" asked Ralph.
- darned We're quick on the 'Golden Land,' a darned sight smarter than you are in this office."
- earned And of course I should have arrested him here in Riverbank where you are our correspondent and thus entitled to half the reward earned by any one in the head office.
- gainer He is not the gainer thereby, and we certainly are the losers.
- gander "Now fo' a great ole gander-pullin'!
- gannet Meantime Lovibond was hearing the other side of the story from Captain Davy at Forte Ann. On the way there he had heard of the separation from the boy, Willie Quarrie, a lugubrious Manx lad, eighteen years old, with a face as white as a haddock and as grim as a gannet.
- garbed There is a white garbed gentleman of Grecian mould who parades Broadway every day without a hat.
- gardner Through Augusta I have got acquainted with Lottie Gardner, a kind of stepniece to the doctor, and excessively aristocratic.
- garner Never might the king store and garner in that day, for where he reaped with one, Lucius the emperor would reap with four.
- garnet "On paper, Major Garnet, but really Jeff-Jack Ravenal.
- garter Girl in Eustace street hallway Monday was it settling her garter.
- Caned Wilson wanted to drop Graham into the pond, and Rupertson suggested that two chaps should hold him down while the three who had been caned through his jokes gave him a good thrashing; but Shepherd, the smallest boy in the Fourth, hit on the best idea, and that was to pay him back in his own coin.
- Gained The entrance was gained.
- Garnered Every little incident of their strange pilgrimage seemed to have garnered gold about it.
- garners Ay, but he goes his parsimonious way, And hoards his shining treasures from the view, And garners up his riches 'gainst the day When Earth, the prodigal, shall beg anew; Then to her need he'll give no niggard dole, But wealth incalculable, heart and soul.
- garnets Even when completely screened by the Earth, he would form a beautiful circle around her of yellow, red, and crimson light, in which she would appear to float like a vast sphere of jet in a glowing sea of gold, rubies, sparkling carbuncles and garnets.
145 words made from the letters garnerd
3 letter words made from garnerd:
4 letter words made from garnerd:
5 letter words made from garnerd:
6 letter words made from garnerd:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from