Correct spelling for GASPES
We think the word gaspes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gaspes
- gasp Even in the midst of her agitation Audrey gave a gasp.
- gospels The Gospels turn their light once more, and for the last time, on Mary.
- Gases Consequently, beyond that point there was a zone of only about forty feet, through which the heated gases passed and came in contact with the oncoming material, which was in movement down toward the clinkering zone.
- Gasped The man gasped in the spring air.
- Asps 20:12 Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue; 20:13 Though he spare it, and forsake it not; but keep it still within his mouth: 20:14 Yet his meat in his bowels is turned, it is the gall of asps within him.
- cases These different peculiarities are more numerous than the cases of stammering and it would be useless to attempt to discuss them in detail.
- capes What was it induced me to procure maps and charts and explore the course of the voyager over seas and round capes?
41 words made from the letters gaspes
3 letter words made from gaspes:
4 letter words made from gaspes:
Misspelling of the day
- comes the end