Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for GELITAN
We think the word gelitan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for gelitan
- Gluten(Definition of gluten)
- Gelding(Definition of gelding)
- Glutton(Definition of glutton)
- Gelatin(Definition of gelatin)
- Glisten(Definition of glisten)
- Glint(Definition of glint)
- Julian(Definition of julian)
- Golan(Definition of Golan)
- Gilt(Definition of gilt)
- Gland(Definition of gland)
- Galilean(Definition of galilean)
- Litany(Definition of litany)
- Gloating(Definition of gloating)
- Goldwyn(Definition of goldwyn)
- Gloat(Definition of gloat)
- Beltane(Definition of Beltane)
- Kiloton(Definition of kiloton)
- Sultan(Definition of sultan)
- Gulden(Definition of gulden)
- Getting(Definition of getting)
- Guilt(Definition of guilt)
- Glean(Definition of glean)
- Clean(Definition of clean)
- Gelid(Definition of gelid)
- Golden(Definition of golden)
As to burridge, he still continued the same trade, till being taken for stealing a bay gelding belonging to one mr. wragg, he was for that offence finally condemned at the old bailey.
Gilda had deliberately chosen to spend the night at the hostelry of the "white goat" because she felt that in that quaint old building with its wide oak staircase-over which she had been carried five days ago, dizzy and half fainting-the blackened rafters would mayhap still echo with the sound of a merry laughter which she would never hear again.
Mrs. elton will not come back.
Mix well together in a saucepan four yolks of eggs and three ounces of pulverized sugar, add about three tablespoonfuls of milk, and mix again; set on the fire and stir for about three minutes, add the gelatin, stir again, give one boil, and put away to cool a little.
And as the ride wore into hours, such was her discomfort and disillusion that she forgot about glenn kilbourne.
Mrs. gilligan was sitting in front with the driver while the three girls were wedged uncomfortably in the back seat.
Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose is a gelling and thickening agent derived from cellulose.
The gilt of the world had not eaten into his soul; his heart was not as yet wedded to the splendour of pinchbeck.
At the base of each hair lies an oil gland.
If this galilean would be content to stay in galilee, and preach in country towns, i should not heed him.
And thereafter, beltane took to his bed and abode there many days because of his wounds and by reason of his so great sorrow and heart-break.
Are we getting on?"
Basilio then went on toward the university to see if perhaps the secretary's office might be open and if he could glean any further news.
Also, glenda, the plan 9 bunny, is presumably a reference to woods film glen or glenda.
Gillian stopped the carriage for a few moments to speak to the anxious-looking woman who had hurried out from the creeper-covered lodge to open the gates.
We must come off guard as clean as we go on.
"zounds! my dear aaron," cried he, ironically, "what dentist are you in league with? gelid has just broken off his favorite tooth, and now you want"-