How to spell GERDEN correctly?
If you've misspelled "gerden" as "garden", you're on the right track! Other possible suggestions could include "gardenia", a beautiful flowering plant or "gardeners", individuals who cultivate and care for gardens. Remember to proofread and use autocorrect when in doubt to avoid misspelling errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell gerden correctly
- Arden Arden is a picturesque village in the heart of the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.
- Borden Lizzie Borden was accused and acquitted of the brutal murder of her father and stepmother in 1892.
- burden She couldn't bear the burden of her responsibilities alone.
- deaden The soundproofing panels helped to deaden the noise from the busy street outside.
- eden The Garden of Eden was a paradise created by God according to the Bible.
- garden I spent the afternoon weeding and planting in my garden.
- gardens In the gardens, she found a bench with a view of the fountain.
- Geffen The music mogul, Geffen, was arrested last night for possible sexual assault.
- gender Gender is a social construct, not a biological one.
- geode The geode was perfect for my collection because of its unique shape.
- GEODES The geodes were found in the caves and were full of sparkling crystals.
- Girded He girded himself for the long hike ahead.
- girder The worker lifted the heavy girder into place.
- golden The golden sun is setting.
- Gordon I named my cat Gordon.
- green I like to play video games in my room, which are typically green in color.
- gulden My great-grandmother used to tell me stories of how she would spend her gulden at the local market.
- leaden My heart is heavy with leaden sadness.
- leiden Leiden is a city in the Netherlands known for its beautiful canals and historic buildings.
- redden Her cheeks began to redden when she realized her mistake.
- verdun Verdun was the site of one of the largest battles of World War I.
- warden The warden was impressed by the prisoner's display of contrition.
Misspelling of the day