Correct spelling for GERMAINE
We think the word germaine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for germaine
- ermine We left at 8.30 after a supper of chicken and champagne-something very unusual-and got on board the " Ermine," a Glasgow boat.
- gemini This corresponds to the sign Gemini.
- german And your German name?
- germane I asked Maillot a good many questions, but elicited no further information germane to the tragedy.
- germanic Was it a process common to all the Germanic family?
- germany Vierzon, 26 Jan 1840. Educated at Paris and Germany.
- Germans We should have won easily-and the Germans knew it.
452 words made from the letters germaine
5 letter words made from germaine:
6 letter words made from germaine:
3 letter words made from germaine:
4 letter words made from germaine:
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree