Correct spelling for GETTO
We think the word getto is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for getto
- gatt Member of: ADB, ANRPC, CCC, Colombo Plan, Commonwealth, ESCAP, FAO, G-77, GATT, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, IDA, IFAD, IFC, ILO, IMF, IMO, INTELSAT, INTERPOL, IPU, IRC, ITU, NAM, SAARC, UN, UNESCO, UPU, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO
- gent Smith was captured once by the Indians, and, instead of telling them that he was by birth a gent, he gave them a course of lectures on the use of the compass and how to learn where one is at.
- get I don't get you!
- ghetto Every step beyond Ghetto precincts was beset with peril.
- giotto Giotto has suffered, I think, in reputation, from Ruskin, who took him peculiarly under his wing, persistently called him "the Shepherd," and made him appear as something between a Sunday-school superintendent and the Creator.
- grotto Height of grotto, from 7 to 8 feet.
- gut This was evidently the gut Andrew had meant to navigate.
- Ged Numerous advocates from the neurodiversity and self-advocacy movements, including Ari Ne'eman, Shain Neumeier, and Lydia Brown have also repeatedly condemned the Judge Rotenberg Centers use of the GED and other forms of behavioral modification, including restraint and seclusion, in testimony to United States federal and state legislative and regulatory bodies and in public protests.
- Gentoo Arbitrary power, steals upon a people by lying dormant for a time, or by being rarely exercised, ii. 201. cannot be exercised or delegated by the legislature, ix. 455. not recognized in the Gentoo code, xi. 208.
- Git We want to git out of this country quick.
- Got What have you got to do?"
- gator One legacy of the Bowl Coalition was that it cemented the status of the Fiesta Bowl, the youngest by far of "Tier 1" of the member bowls (and in fact, also far newer than the "Tier 2" Gator and Sun Bowls), as a major bowl.
- Ghettos His boxing, and his experience in the slums and ghettos of the world, had taught him restraint.
- gets Before King gets back.
- GT The 2015 Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour was an endurance race for a variety of GT and touring car classes, including: GT3 cars, GT4 cars and Group 3E Series Production Cars.
- GTE Cellular Sales marketed service on behalf of Cellular One and GTE Wireless prior to the advent of Verizon Wireless in April 2000.
- GEO W. J. Reynolds, 4 R. I. Geo.
- getty Blakemore, Sally (one of 28 paper engineers) (2010), Handmade Paper in Motion, Portfolio 9, Pop-ups, Hand Papermaking, OCLC 692218926 Blakemore, Sally (2009), NASCAR Pop-up: A Guide to the Sport, Gibbs Smith, OCLC 259258649 Blakemore, Sally (1997), Poohs Christmas Box, Disney Press, OCLC 38088764 Blakemore, Sally (2005), Pop-Up Aesop, Getty Publications, OCLC 61478174 Pop-up artists books by Sally Blakemore: Blakemore, Sally, Gurls (Investigating the sublimation of women worldwide) Blakemore, Sally (2001), July 16, 1945: New Mexicos History of the Atomic Bomb Books illustrated by Sally Blakemore: Blakemore, Sally (2015), Algebra survival guide: A conversational handbook for the thoroughly befuddled, Singing Turtle Press, OCLC 877851011 Blakemore, Sally (1996), Bats: Extremely Weird series, John Muir Publications, OCLC 33819625 Blakemore, Sally (1991), Frogs: Extremely Weird series, John Muir Publications, OCLC 33862847 Blakemore, Sally (1996), Spiders: Extremely Weird series, John Muir Publications, OCLC 716690645 Blakemore, Sally (1991), Reptiles: Extremely Weird series, John Muir Publications, OCLC 607201998
- GOTTA "Well, we gotta do something," he said.
14 words made from the letters getto
5 letter words made from getto:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all