How to spell GIANED correctly?
If you meant to type "gained" but accidentally wrote "gianed", fear not! The correct spelling is just a keystroke away. Pay attention to the letter "d" instead of "i" and you'll have it right. Simple mistakes happen, but with a bit of care, you'll get the word "gained" perfectly!
List of suggestions on how to spell gianed correctly
- Craned I have a cervical cord injury and require craned neck support to function normally.
- Dined Last night, I dined on sushi at my favorite restaurant.
- fined He was fined for driving without a license.
- Gained She gained 10 pounds after indulging in too many sweets.
- Gamed He gamed the system by exploiting a loophole in the rules.
- Ganged The three boys ganged up on the smaller one and stole his lunch money.
- Gaped She gaped in disbelief as the magician pulled a rabbit out of his hat.
- Gated A gated community is a type of community where residents must have a special code to gain entry.
- Gazed I gazed out of the window and watched the leaves fall.
- giant I am so huge, I can dwarf a giant!
- GIANTS The Giants won the championship game.
- Gibed I forgot my gibed at home.
- Ginned She liked ginned juicers for their crunchy texture.
- gland I have a wart on my gland.
- Gleaned I gleaned a few insights from the conversation.
- Grained The table's surface had a finely grained texture.
- grand My grandmother was very excited to have all her family together for her grand 90th birthday party.
- Grinned He grinned widely as he watched the comedy show.
- Groaned I groaned as my shoulder popped out of its socket.
- lined The inside of the jacket is lined with soft fleece for added warmth.
- Maned The maned lion is easily spotted among other species of lions with its long, wild hair around its head and neck.
- mined The workers mined for gold deep in the caverns.
- Pined The trees were pined with a light dusting of snow.
- viand I ordered a plate of chicken viand.
- Waned The popularity of disco waned after the 1970s.
- wined I wined and dined my guests at the fancy restaurant.
Misspelling of the day