Correct spelling for GIGANT
We think the word gigant is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gigant
- agent I'll give ye a writin' ter my agent in town to pay ye off, an' ye'll git through, all right.
- cant He had met one or two of them in town under circumstances that showed they had really no more "nonsense about them" than other people, but in the pulpit they were bound to cant.
- cogent But in all his letters, when they do come, there is invariably an underlying ring of sadness, that proves to demonstration how cogent though unexplained are the reasons which alone keep him from that dear and sacred spot, where alone, as he himself says, his soul reaches its full stature.
- cognate "The grievances alleged, though some of them were real enough, were ludicrously unimportant in comparison with our cognate home grievances.
- gallant "I still think so," she made gallant response.
- gaunt Stripped of the jewels of crystal chandeliers, long mirrors, and glittering floors, it remained now a gaunt strip of room, divided by a low fence and swinging gate into office and waiting room.
- gent "Mr. Runyon's secretary, sir," says the young gent.
- ghent We all know the Germans are coming into Ghent.
- giant Those who possessed a giant's strength had used it like a giant.
- gigabyte The computer industry has historically used the units kilobyte, megabyte, and gigabyte, and the corresponding symbols KB, MB, and GB, in at least two slightly different measurement systems.
- gigantic It flew toward a gigantic tree which now appeared.
- Can't No, monsieur; I can't do that.
- gigabit The DC Community Access Network (District of Columbia Community Access Network) (DC-CAN) is a planned 100 gigabit network funded by the city of Washington, D.
- Gargantua And, knowing that he had no cause to worry, and having not the slightest warning that his master's liberty was in danger, Breton reseated himself by the candles and continued his indulgence in stolen sweets; that is to say, he renewed the adventures of that remarkable offspring of Gargantua.
50 words made from the letters gigant
5 letter words made from gigant:
4 letter words made from gigant:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by