Correct spelling for GINDER
We think the word ginder is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ginder
- binder In 1777, when Mozart was twenty-one and travelling on a concert-tour with his mother, he met, at Augsburg, Marianne Mozart, the daughter of his uncle, a book-binder.
- cinder It was built on a site once covered with cinder-heaps from a long abandoned iron-mine, and so it was called in common speech the Escorial.
- finder In order to get him into focus the girl in the blue dress kept backing away from him, holding the camera level and gazing into the view finder.
- gander What are you standing there for, like a gander on one leg?
- gender Ruth was not aware that one word from herself would have more weight with a man like Dare than any number from an angel of heaven, if that angel were of the masculine gender.
- gilder Van Gilder knew at which place Grimm had been shot but it was necessary that he be placed at a convenient distance from the hall.
- ginger 64. Chinese preserved ginger chopped fine.
- girder It was a fireman who had thrown the girder aside, and was about to carry him out of the house.
- grinder Gabriel, white and sorry, clasped his hands helplessly, and watched while the organ-grinder caught Topaz up under his arm and made off with him, down a side street.
- hinder You hinder me from doing my legal duty, and you refuse to assume any responsibility!
- minder Another energetic young minder stood on his head in front of the child for at least ten minutes, which, instead of cheering the lad, nearly frightened him to death.
- tinder Even if they were to bring me a horse, and tell me to mount and be off, it would break me heart intirely to think that I had left you to their tinder mercies.
- winder And 'e got more nervous when the cabman got down off 'is box and put his 'ed in at the winder and spoke to 'im.
- Ginned The utmost weight of unginned cotton that one woman working an entire day of ten hours can give is from 8 lb. to 10 lb., which gives, in the end, only a little over 3 lb. weight of ginned cotton, and her daily earnings amount to less than 2d. A few saw gins have been introduced into Japan during the last fifteen years, but no effort has been made to secure their distribution throughout the country districts.
- kinder I done noticed, howsomever, 'bout that kinder whimsified lover, when he do settle down, he makes the bes' husband er all.
82 words made from the letters ginder
4 letter words made from ginder:
5 letter words made from ginder:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten