Correct spelling for GINUE
We think the word ginue is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ginue
- cane The old lady with the cane?
- cone It is also remarkable from its figure, which is a complete cone, and the volcano is at the very summit.
- dine After our little morning meeting we went to dine with dear Captain Owen, and spent the remainder of the day with a few religious friends there.
- fine "Yes; I thought them fine.
- gain In fact, I don't doubt that you have guessed, Mr Carrados, and that you are only endeavouring to gain time.
- gainer And by this change biology itself is a gainer.
- gen 259 Another of Gen.
- gene Sous ton manteau, libre et content, Je ris, je bois, sans gene- The prisoner did not stop singing until a keeper entered his cell carrying his breakfast.
- genre Mamma had the mauvais genre to report the case to Emperor Francis Joseph, while papa sought another climate, remaining away until mother begged him on her bended knees, so to speak, to come home.
- genus His aim is first to study the way in which a city grows, always having due regard to its physical environment; secondly, by comparing like with like, as a naturalist compares the individuals of a species, or the species of a genus, to throw light on the laws which govern civic development, and thus to help forward and direct civic action.
- gibe Yet, after all, at this time of day, it seems more of a compliment than a gibe.
- gin The Gin riots were another serious disturbance to social order.
- ginger Add four eggs well-beaten and turn into a buttered mould lined with thin slices of preserved ginger.
- give If you have, give it to me at once."
- glue We had been absent from civilisation, so long, that our tin billies, the only boiling utensils we had, got completely worn or burnt out at the bottoms, and as the boilings for glue and oil must still go on, what were we to do with billies with no bottoms?
24 words made from the letters ginue
4 letter words made from ginue:
5 letter words made from ginue:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of