How to spell GLAVE correctly?
If you've misspelled "glave", don't worry! The correct word you're looking for is "glaive". A glaive refers to a type of polearm weapon, similar to a halberd or a spear. Remember to double-check your spelling and impress others with your knowledge of medieval weaponry.
List of suggestions on how to spell glave correctly
- Clave The teacher taught us how to play the clave in our music class.
- G lave
- Gave She gave me a warm hug before I left.
- Glace I ordered a delicious vanilla glace to accompany my warm apple pie.
- Glade I decided to take a peaceful stroll through the glade to escape the noise of the city.
- Glare I shielded my eyes from the blinding glare of the sun.
- Glaze She applied a thin layer of glaze to the pottery to give it a glossy finish.
- Glove He put on his leather motorcycle gloves before revving up the engine.
- Grave The grave was surrounded by flowers, a solemn reminder of the life lost.
- Lave I need to lave the dishes before we can eat dinner.
- Slave During the time of slavery, many people were forced into a life of servitude as slaves.
Misspelling of the day