Correct spelling for GLORIE
We think the word glorie is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for glorie
- calorie The Million Calorie March was designed to be interactive with other walkers, weight loss groups and media representatives, who were invited to join the walk at any point along the route.
- galore Just think; furnishings for thirty coffins, four women crucified, shipwrecks, hands steeped in blood, murders galore.
- glare They appeared for a second in the glare of the fire, then, with immense strides, he dashed up the planks and disappeared with his burden in the doorway of the big house.
- glorify It is willing for the sparrow to find a nest on its own altar, if by that it can replenish and glorify the altar of Jehovah.
- glory And the glory of her!
- gore Look to the ridge yonder; that has not been opened up-who will work with me to open up the highest ridge in The Gore, and quarry the stone to-night."
- loire One frosty morning de Vasselot rode out of the little town upon the Loire at the head of a handful of his newly trained men.
- lore His appeal was to the lore of the woods and to valor.
- Gloria Look here, Miss Gloria.
- Gloried As bold as a lion, he never cowered before the King, his ministers, or his minions; but gloried in being the mouthpiece of out-door Reformers, whose radical principles and humble connections prevented their admission within the Parliamentary walls.
- Goldie His dark pupils fixed their gaze on Little Goldie, in a look of gratitude.
- Lori Lori crawls around to evade the rats and goes to another crawlspace exit only to find herself in Jessica's apartment with a dead Jessica hanging from the ceiling after being caught in another of Karls booby traps.
- Claire Prestonby gave a sidewise glance toward Claire and shook his head, his lips pressed tightly together.
- Lorie Positive Attitude (comic book), the 29th book in the Dilbert comic strip series by Scott Adams La positive attitude, a song from the French singer Lorie in the album Attitudes Optimism
- glories She would not have exchanged it for a king's palace; for Orpheus appeared to her in nightly visions, radiant with the glories of Heaven; and time was passing and the hour drawing near when she might hope to be with him once more.
93 words made from the letters glorie
4 letter words made from glorie:
3 letter words made from glorie:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re