Correct spelling for GOAST
We think the word goast is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for goast
- aghast I remained motionless with fear, gazing at him with eyes aghast.
- boast You should never ask a kiss from an ugly woman, nor a loan from a poor man, for they immediately go and boast of it."
- cast He said he should call for us in two hours, which he did; and we felt that our lots were cast in a pleasant place.
- caste She is as much above caring for false notions of caste as you ought to be."
- coast The coast is clear for the moment, but-Here, Miss Cameron.
- coaster A small thing is a good prize to a coaster; even an empty beaker is not to be despised; and Newton kept away a point or two, that he might close and discover what the objects were.
- coat "Please-" "Off with your coat, boy!
- cost A friend of mine; it won't cost you anything."
- egoist Now will not every thing whose final end he himself is serve the egoist as means?
- gait I perceive something of learning he hath got, but a great deale, if not too much, of the vanity of the French garbe and affected manner of speech and gait.
- gas Oh, I ain't kickin'; but it don't seem reasonable they could get into the old drift, for it must be choked with gas.
25 words made from the letters goast
5 letter words made from goast:
stoga, staog, gasto.
Misspelling of the day
- all one born days
- all one's born day
- am effective
- am elated
- brown stuffs
- brown-bag lunches
- bursting bubble