Correct spelling for GOIGNT
We think the word goignt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for goignt
- cogent Not so sure as I am of myself, though he has more cogent reasons, answered Florizel, but sure enough to bring him here without alarm.
- cognate Lord Boardotrade was there, making a semi-jocose speech, quite in the approved way for a cognate paterfamilias.
- count "Why, Ben Wade, I count the minutes before you come," she said.
- gaunt This blow and others came with the gaunt years.
- gent Honest, I was almost sorry for that naval gent before she got through with him, for she sure did state her opinion, free and forcible, of his holdin' us up this way.
- ghent The Pacification of Ghent in 1576 was quite in accordance with the Queen's views, since it established the supremacy of the Estates, and freedom of religion for the chief Northern provinces.
- giant The giant said: "Well, you can do that fairly well.
- glint They nodded, and on the faces of the younger men a glint of hatred showed itself, but Frenchy wore his poker countenance.
- gorgon Who but a girl could look the beautiful Gorgon!
43 words made from the letters goignt
4 letter words made from goignt:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied