Correct spelling for GORDOUS
We think the word gordous is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gordous
- cords The nerves form white cords that are made up of nerve fibres.
- goddess On the last day of the festival a solemn procession took its way to the brook Almon, to bathe the goddess in its waters.
- goods She, the distressed one, was Maggie; the other was Theo; and the old lady was Madam Conway, who, luckily for me, chances at this time to be in England, buying up goods, I presume.
- gorgeous The funeral had been as gorgeous as the dead man's love of splendour could have desired.
- grouse If you come after grouse, you must come to what the grouse thinks pretty."
- odious I wish you a good journey, and I shall certainly flee all occasions of meeting you, for I always avoid the horrible; and you must know, odious woman, that it isn't everybody who endeavours to ruin the reputation of their friends.
- Guards But he is in the Guards!
- Gordon It was Gordon, in fact, that Domsie feared in the great war, but he proved second to Marget's son, and being of the breed of Prince Jonathan, which is the same the world over, he came to love our David as his own soul.
- cordons Nothing less than eight feet will be satisfactory, and for upright cordons a trellis ten to fifteen feet high will be much better.
- CODS I jumped immediately upon her, and at one bound plunged into that vast cavity, up to the cods.
94 words made from the letters gordous
3 letter words made from gordous:
4 letter words made from gordous:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct