Correct spelling for GORDS
We think the word gords is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gords
- cards But it would be much worse going back again, leaving the house of cards, which I had come so far to see, lying in ruins behind me.
- cords Keeping the guns pointed at us, they walked round very carefully, and felt our cords to see that they were all right; and finding they were, went back into the next room, savage and rather scared.
- goods Give 'em the goods and they don't care where they come from."
- words Is-is this-these words-are they true?
- Guards Sir F. Lloyd gave me the band of the Coldstream Guards, and things went with a good swing.
- Goats Most of the sheep are black; also the pigs and goats.
- lords You see that men don't know what they are doing, and that these lords of creation, who assume to deem themselves much more reasonable than we, are infinitely less so."
- gourds At a short distance from the saddles, several blankets-red and green ones-with a bear-skin and a couple of buffalo-robes, were lying upon the grass; and on a branch overhead hung whips, bridles, water-gourds, and spurs.
- goads Now the cruel goads of Napoleon's military glory had spent the nation's strength, and the force no longer existed which could bar the way to its gathered enemies.
- girds There is a place called Pillow-land, Where gales can never sweep Across the pebbles on the strand That girds the Sea of Sleep.
- GADS When he had canvassed the region round about for "scholars," and was ready-with his ox gads-to open his educational institution, the three or four of these men whose influence pervaded and dominated the region round about, said a word or two to each other, and made themselves responsible for the tuition fees of all the boys and girls in the neighborhood whose parents were too poor to pay.
- FORDS He found rivers in floods, fords roaring torrents, all ways choked.
- GODS And striving to shut her eyes more firmly, or pressing her fingers upon them, Charmian saw moving hands, a forest of them below, circles above circles of them, and in the distance of the gods a mist of them.
8 words made from the letters gords
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of