Correct spelling for GORGIA
We think the word gorgia is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for gorgia
- borgia They stood in the vestibule of the present Vatican Library until a short time ago, when the present Pope had them removed to the Appartamento Borgia, where they stand against the wall round one of the rooms.
- corgi Paperback: Celandine, Corgi 2006, ISBN 978-0-552-54968-4 US Hardcover: Celandine, David Fickling Books 2006, ISBN 978-0-385-75048-6 Paperback: Celandine, Yearling Books 2006, ISBN 978-0-440-42216-7
- gaga Applause (2009 film), a Danish motion picture Applause (toy company), a toy company founded in 1966 Applause (software company), a software testing company founded in 2007 as uTest "Applause" (Lady Gaga song), a 2013 single from the Lady Gaga album ARTPOP Applause (musical), a 1970 theatrical production based on the 1950 film All About Eve "Applause" (Bonnie Franklin song), title song from the musical, released as a single in 1970 Applause, a guitar manufactured by the Ovation Guitar Company Applause Records, a short-lived record label founded in 1981 Daihatsu Applause, a compact car first manufactured in 1989 Applause Books, an imprint of the Hal Leonard Corporation
- george So it is, by George!
- georgia At the end of the year $422,000 had been collected, not a cent of which came from Georgia, the Carolinas, or Delaware.
- georgian Mark looked at the great Georgian house with its lawns and cedars and gateposts surmounted by stone wyverns.
- golgi On the basement, there is the following inscription in Italian language: "Camillo Golgi / patologo sommo / della scienza istologica / antesignano e maestro / la segreta struttura / del tessuto nervoso / con intenta vigilia / sorprese e descrisse / qui operò / qui vive / guida e luce ai venturi / MDCCCXLIII – MCMXXVI" (Camillo Golgi / outstanding pathologist / of histological science / precursor and master / the secret structure / of the nervous tissue / with strenuous effort / discovered and described / here he worked / here he lives / here he guides and enlightens future scholars / 1843 – 1926).
- gorgas Amelia Gayle Gorgas, former librarian for the University of Alabama and mother of Surgeon General William C.
- gorge In the gorge below them a vague white mass lay tumbled upon the stones.
- gorged No one listened to the lines; all eyes in the house were focussed on the withered, shrunken, flaccid little old Baron, who sat at Rosa's right, ignored by everyone about him as they gorged on his food and drank his wines.
- gorgon A bugle at Gorgon Castle always sounded at breakfast, and dinner: a gun announced sunset.
- gorky I might have escaped unnoted, but Clemens's familiar head gave us away to the reporters waiting at the elevator's mouth for all who went to see Gorky.
- gouge Every time there was a new Call for Men, he took a firmer hold on the Commissary Department and began to gouge the Government in a new Place.
- Gog 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
- Gorging The moment there were a few sous in the house they went in gorging.
- Georgina What would the haughty Miss Georgina have said if she could have gazed through the door of the future and seen a Scruggins brat grown into a leader of fashion and carrying her own tortoise fan-sold with other Knickerbocker effects at the last vendue?
- gorges The road to Sorrento, on a cliff a hundred feet or more above the sea, with mountains on the other side, towering up hundreds of feet high; a road cut in many places out of the solid rock, supported by galleries and viaducts from below,-a road that crosses deep gorges and chasms, always with the iridescent colors of the sea below,-and from Sorrento to Amalfi again, only, if possible, even more wonderful,-is there in the world any drive that can rival this picturesque and sublime route?
48 words made from the letters gorgia
5 letter words made from gorgia:
4 letter words made from gorgia:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied